Come out to one of our Information Sessions to learn about Passport Funding. We will be providing answers to questions such as:
- What can Passport Funding be used for?
- How do you apply for Passport Funding?
- What services are available?
- What is person-directed planning?
- How can I collaborate with other families and create joint solutions?
- What are my responsibilities when hiring workers?
- What expenses are not covered by Passport Funding?
Passport is a Ministry of Community and Social Services Program that helps adults 18 years and older with a Developmental Disablility participate in their communities. It also helps caregivers of an adult with a developmental disability take a break from their caregiving responsibilities.
We will be holding two Information Sessions:
September 24, 2015 at Carambeck Community Centre in Carleton Place from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
September 29, 2015 at Smiths Falls Community Centre in Smiths Falls from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
To register in advance for these events contact Nikole Green at email@example.com or 613-267-4200 OR Amy MacKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-290-1659